June Marketing Call

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

June Marketing Call

The next marketing call for June is planned for Monday, June 13, at 2PM
CEST (noon UTC). I will circulate the agenda later this week.

In general, we will focus on launch activities for LibreOffice 5.2, but
feel free to add agenda topics by writing to me.

Everyone in the community is invited to attend.

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: June Marketing Call

Just to follow up on this, it would be really great to have people from
many different territories join our next marketing call on June 13. For
the release of LibreOffice 5.2 we want to produce videos, press releases
and other materials in as many languages as possible -- so if you speak
another language than English and want to help out, please join the
call, and we'd really appreciate your help!

Mike

On 06.06.2016 16:35, Italo Vignoli wrote:

> The next marketing call for June is planned for Monday, June 13, at 2PM
> CEST (noon UTC). I will circulate the agenda later this week.
>
> In general, we will focus on launch activities for LibreOffice 5.2, but
> feel free to add agenda topics by writing to me.
>
> Everyone in the community is invited to attend.
>
> --
> Italo Vignoli - LibreOffice Marketing & PR
> mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
> hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
> GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
> DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: June Marketing Call

Hello,

Would it be possible to also use phone conference?

Best,

Charles.

On 08/06/2016 15:27, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> Hello,
> Would it be possible to also use phone conference?

I will make some tests during the weekend to allow phone access. Talkyoo
does not provide phone access from India and Taiwan, so we cannot have a
telephone only conference.