June Marketing Call

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

June Marketing Call

Tomorrow we will have a marketing call to discuss the marketing plan
shared last week on the board-discuss mailing list at the following
link: https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/jzryGw7XDkJadmo

The plan - targeted to users of LibreOffice, and not to potential
contributors - is still under discussion in term of strategy, although
in advanced stage. Details will be evaluated once the strategy has been
approved.

The call will start at 3PM CEST (UTC+2), and will be structured as a
question and answer session. We will use TDF Jitsi instance. Link:
https://jisti.documentfoundation.org/marketingcall.

To avoid overburdening the system, please connect using only audio. If
possible, we will activate video at a later stage.

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0