JunitTest_forms_unoapi tests now failing on Windows

slacka slacka

JunitTest_forms_unoapi tests now failing on Windows

Ever since https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=35a25475

tdf#118786 WIN allow nested SendMessage calls

The JunitTest_forms_unoapi Subsequent Tests have been failing with a "!pInst->mbNoYieldLock" assert.
https://imgur.com/a/69bk2yI

Here is a pastebin of the end of the log:
https://pastebin.com/HwsaAbMe

$ cat autogen.input
--enable-debug
--enable-64-bit

Jan-Marek Glogowski Jan-Marek Glogowski

Re: JunitTest_forms_unoapi tests now failing on Windows

Hi Luke

Am 24.08.2018 um 04:39 schrieb Luke Benes:
> Ever since https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=35a25475
>
> tdf#118786 WIN allow nested SendMessage calls
>
> The JunitTest_forms_unoapi Subsequent Tests have been failing with a "!pInst->mbNoYieldLock" assert.
> https://imgur.com/a/69bk2yI

Should be fixed with https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/59538

Thanks for catching that (and reminding me that Jenkins doesn't run make check… again…)

Jan-Marek