Just created a them whiteboard

Just created a them whiteboard – Hello, apparently in the color picker whiteboard there used to be something about a theme dialog. when asked about it in Mireks email about th...
Hi Andrew, 2012/4/8 Andrew Pullins <android2772@...> > Hello, > > apparently in the color picker whiteboard there used to b...
Mirek, > I'd prefer to hold off on creating new whiteboards until we take care of > the many we currently have, but since you have start...
Hi everyone, I'm reposting a conversation I had with a user of LibreOffice, someone whose company has hundreds of employees that use LibreOffice...
Nice to have some input from such a big user group. I agree, themes/styles/color, font schemes are really useful. I think the way MS Office displ...
Fwd: [libreoffice-design] Just created a them whiteboard – ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Alexander Wilms <alexander.wilms@...> Date: 2012/5/3 Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Just...