Kerkraads dialect [was Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Latvian dic's]

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

Kerkraads dialect [was Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Latvian dic's]

Please open a new thread if the topic of the mail is different...

As you're talking about a town's dialect, I would provide the dictionary as
an extension instead of making it part of the language pack.

Kaplan

p.s.
Sorry, couldn't read the wiki page, it doesn't have any English translation.

Habets, WGR (Ruud) Habets, WGR (Ruud)

Please open a new thread if the topic of the mail is different...

As you're talking about a town's dialect, I would provide the dictionary as
an extension instead of making it part of the language pack.

Kaplan

p.s.
Sorry, couldn't read the wiki page, it doesn't have any English translation.

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Habets, WGR (Ruud) <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to start a dictionary on my home town's dialect: Kerkraads (
> http://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kerkraads).
>
> What would be the right way to deal with this.
>
> Ruud Habets
>

> Ruud Habets BICT |
> Hogeschool Zuyd Heerlen | Nieuw Eyckholt 300 | Postbus 550 - 6400 AN
> Heerlen
> Mail: [hidden email]  | Site:  www.hszuyd.nl
> Front Office ICTOS | Applicatiebeheerder | Kamer D0.108 | Telefoon:
> +31-45-4006037
> O&O Media | Functioneel Beheerder BB | Kamer D0.206 | Telefoon:
> +31-45-4006453

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

Re: Kerkraads dialect [was Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Latvian dic's]

Well, an extension (oxt) is just a zip file of the dictionary files. You're
welcome to take one of the oxt files from the extensions site and change
the files. The Hebrew dictionary should be quick simple to start with (:

If you need further help -- let me know.

Kaplan