Kien Ha GSoC LOEclipse Project Proposal

Kien Ha Kien Ha

Kien Ha GSoC LOEclipse Project Proposal

Hello,

My name is Kien Ha and I am a third year student at Carleton University studying computer systems engineering. I am applying for the Add Python extension support to LOEclipse project. You can view my project proposal in the link [1].

I would like to work on the LOEclipse project because it looked interesting. I am looking to actively contribute to another open source project while gaining some work experience.

Kind regards,
Kien Ha

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yX7Bwp7n4Sa9D_WtRFS3SHDatpLoOF2IzuSF2jaThSc/edit?usp=sharing

jan-3 jan-3

Re: Kien Ha GSoC LOEclipse Project Proposal

Hi Kien,

That sounds great, I’d be very happy if the support for Python would be
improved and, if the proposal gets accepted, I may be able to give some
support in usability. [Just my personal opinion, I’m not in the position
to accept or reject any proposals.]

Jan

Am 03.04.2017 um 09:15 schrieb Kien Ha:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Kien Ha and I am a third year student at Carleton University
> studying computer systems engineering. I am applying for the Add Python
> extension support to LOEclipse project. You can view my project proposal
> in the link [1].
>
> I would like to work on the LOEclipse project because it looked
> interesting. I am looking to actively contribute to another open source
> project while gaining some work experience.
>
> Kind regards,
> Kien Ha
>
> [1]
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yX7Bwp7n4Sa9D_WtRFS3SHDatpLoOF2IzuSF2jaThSc/edit?usp=sharing

Kien Ha Kien Ha

Re: Kien Ha GSoC LOEclipse Project Proposal

Hey Jan,

That would be great. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kien