Kim Gwangyeon license statment

김광연 김광연

Kim Gwangyeon license statment

Hello, I am a student at Korea. Although my programming is not good, I want to participate to you. I don't know it is right that I send to you this message.
If I have a mistake, please correct the step. Thank you.

All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.

jan iversen jan iversen

Re: Kim Gwangyeon license statment

WELCOME
Thanks for your license statement.

We suggest you add yourself to our wiki (remark this is not a demand)

If you want help to get started or have any questions, then please contact me. I am here to help you (and others) in getting their first patch submitted.

LibreOffice is a very big program and getting it built, setting up gerrit, and getting the first patch right can be a bit challenging, therefore do not hesitate to email me if you want help.

We have made a step by step guide to help you get started:

rgds
Jan Iversen.