LO 3.4.3 Writer cannot handle RTF document

LO 3.4.3 Writer cannot handle RTF document – System: Windows XP SP3 (+everything after it) LO: LibreOffice 3.4.3 OOO340m1 (Build:302) Recently my PC died (and with it the "freebie&...
Actually RTF must be the worse format in the world :) I opened your document under XP SP3 Pro x86 in 6 different word processors and it did...
If I need to send documents to others, I use plain text, where I might add some *bold* or _underscore_ "tags", but nothing more. Files...
It is easy to turn any document into RTF but you never know what will show up in another editor. In any case let me make it clear that ODF ...
A client asked me the other day to send him an .rtf version of a file I had sent to him in Word 97/2000/XP format a few months earlier. I open...
Hi :) It is great when it does work and yes it's really good to be able to be highly responsive and adaptable to clients. It's certainly somethi...
Hi :) I think the best bet is to start a fresh document and copy&paste the contents of the old document into it and save as "Odt". ...
Hi :) Sorry for my rant! All just my own opinion of course. A bad hair day! Apols and regards from Tom :)
Robert, On 11/06/2011 05:32 PM, prino wrote: > System: Windows XP SP3 (+everything after it) > LO: LibreOffice 3.4.3 > OOO340m1 (B...
RE: LO 3.4.3 Writer cannot handle RTF document – Using the RTF as provided in Robert's e-mail, Wordpad displays everything through the "Total amount due" row and that is the end. The ...
Same here, I've got other similar invoices but they display OK. Now trying to figure out the difference. The document is for (European) A4,...
Hi Dennis :) You can upload the odt to Nabble quite easily. Just click on the link in this post to get to the right thread (or navigate to it), ...
Hi :) If a machine appears to be dead then often you can still use it by booting up a "LiveCd session" of a Gnu&Linux distro. Here...
Not in this case, a number of the capacitors on the motherboard have blown and even with replacements it won't boot anymore. :(