LO 6.2 throwing "NoSuchElementException" errors

waterbearer54 waterbearer54

LO 6.2 throwing "NoSuchElementException" errors

Is there anyone on 6.2 yet? I do not know if it is a change in LO
(nothing jumped out in looking at the release notes) or a packaging
problem, but my two Writer translation add-ons (Translation Table and
Anaphraseus) are producing a BASIC error of type

"com.sun.star.container.NoSuchElementException"

when trying to load their library files, even though they worked fine
with 6.1.4.

Has anyone see this or have any ideas?

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Anaphraseus and changing
macro protections to no avail.

OS: Mageia Linux 7, 64-bit

Italo Vignoli-5 Italo Vignoli-5

Re: LO 6.2 throwing "NoSuchElementException" errors

Tested Translation Table with LibreOffice 6.2, and it works.

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
email [hidden email]

waterbearer54 waterbearer54

Re: [Solved] LO 6.2 throwing "NoSuchElementException" errors

Thanks much, Italo. In the end it turned out to be a problem with my
config file. While I saw nothing strange there, starting from scratch
did the trick.