LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements

Pusteblumi Pusteblumi

LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements

Dear LibreOffice community,

I have an extension "OOoLilyPond" written in LO Basic:
https://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/ooolilypond
<https://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/ooolilypond>
For many users (including myself) it works without problems.

However, some users have reported that macro execution is aborted with an
error message
/BASIC runtime error.
An exception occurred
Type: com.sun.star.container.NoSuchElementException
Message: ./
caused by the code line
/DialogLibraries.LoadLibrary ("OOoLilyPond")/

DialogLibraries should contain multiple entries for some standard macros
like "FormWizard", "Access2Base" etc. as well as an "OOoLilyPond" entry for
the installed extension.
Apparently, for those affected users, DialogLibraries is completely empty:
https://github.com/openlilylib/LO-ly/issues/20
<https://github.com/openlilylib/LO-ly/issues/20>

This seems to affect different configurations:
- LO 6.0.4.2, Linux 3.13
- LO 6.1.1.2, Windows x64
- LO 6.2.2.2, Ubuntu 19.04

I have absolutely no idea what is happening, and I cannot reproduce the
error on my system.

Can anybody help us?

Cheers,
Klaus

Paul D. Mirowsky Paul D. Mirowsky

Re: LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements

Shot in the dark.

If I understand it correctly, this function is case sensitive.

Check spelling.

Hope this helps

On 5/5/2019 12:19 PM, Pusteblumi wrote:
> /DialogLibraries.LoadLibrary ("OOoLilyPond")/

Pusteblumi Pusteblumi

Re: LO Basic: DialogLibraries contains no elements

Hi Paul,

Paul D. Mirowsky wrote
> Check spelling.

thanks for your hint, but we already checked that.
The problem is that the "ElementNames" list inside DialogLibraries contains
nothing, not even "OOoLilyPond" in a different spelling.

Still hoping for a good Idea...