LO Writer 6.2.5 Reopen cursor fails to return to last point of prior edit

MR ZenWiz MR ZenWiz

LO Writer 6.2.5 Reopen cursor fails to return to last point of prior edit

I believe this started showing up in LO 6.2.4.  When I open a .odt
from a previous edit, it used to return to the same point where I was
last editing in the document.

This is no longer the case - the cursor lands somewhere between 1 and
5 pages before the last point of editing.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Running LO 6.2.5 on Xubuntu 18.04.4 on home desktop, home laptop and work VM.

Thanks.

Mark

V Stuart Foote V Stuart Foote

Re: LO Writer 6.2.5 Reopen cursor fails to return to last point of prior edit

MR ZenWiz wrote
> Is anyone else seeing this?

No. But have you verified that you have an entry made in your User Data?

Tools -> Options -> User Data panel, with some entry in the First/last
name/initials: fields.

If they are blank (clearing a profile) the reopening will not be associated
with the user, and you text cursor will not be where left on last edit.