LO7 writer curriculum

Paul Sutton Paul Sutton

LO7 writer curriculum

Hi, all

It was suggested, at the meeting on Thursday, that my videos / tutorials
should be part of a sort of curriculum.

To this end,  I have created a new page. This lists the tutorials in a
more meaningful order and put links to the blog posts.

https://personaljournal.ca/libreoffice/curriculum

To me, this makes a lot more sense,  I can do videos / posts on a range
of topics then list them on the curriculum page, in such a way there is
progression.

Hope this helps.

Paul Sutton

--
Paul Sutton, Cert ContSci (Open)
https://personaljournal.ca/paulsutton/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-sutton-5737171b8/

MiniDebCamp :19+20 Nov 2020 MiniDebConf : 21+22 Nov 2020
https://mdco2.mini.debconf.org/