Large File sharing sites

charles meyer charles meyer

Large File sharing sites

My esteemed listmates,

Dropbox is not working in sharing a video of using Writer, Draw and other
software.

Have others used large file sharing sites (free ones) which you've found
reliable?

Thank you!

steveedmonds steveedmonds

Re: Large File sharing sites

Hi Charles.
I frequently use my gmail account, but use either the google drive side
of it or the youtube side of it where you can share just to specific
people if you want.
<image below direct to Charles>

Steve