Laser-pointer-like mouse cursor in Impress?

Robert Funnell Robert Funnell

Laser-pointer-like mouse cursor in Impress?

PowerPoint has the ability to make the mouse cursor appear during a
presentation as a coloured blob that looks a bit like a laser pointer.
Is there something like this in LO Impress?

If not, what tricks do people use for making the mouse cursor easier
to see during a presentation? My best effort so far is to enable mouse
trails (in MS Windows).

- Robert

Jean-Baptiste Faure-3 Jean-Baptiste Faure-3

Re: Laser-pointer-like mouse cursor in Impress?

Le 25/04/2020 à 16:22, Robert Funnell a écrit :
> PowerPoint has the ability to make the mouse cursor appear during a
> presentation as a coloured blob that looks a bit like a laser pointer.
> Is there something like this in LO Impress?
>
> If not, what tricks do people use for making the mouse cursor easier to
> see during a presentation? My best effort so far is to enable mouse
> trails (in MS Windows).

You can show the cursor as a pen and use it to draw or write on the
slide. You can choose the color of the pen.

Best regards.
JBF