Libo Extensions & Templates

toki toki

Libo Extensions & Templates

All:

a) Is there a way to sort search results:
* Alphabetically;

Currently, the results appear to be randomly ordered.

b) Where do you login, to upload updated templates & extensions?

jonathon

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Re: Libo Extensions & Templates

I don't have an idea on a)

For b)
In the top right hand corner is a menu Item "Maintainer Info"
Here is the resultant URL
https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/using-this-site-as-an-extension-maintainer/

Read that page and you will see exactly what to do to gain access to
the admin page.

Under the new system extensions and templates, as far as I can tell,
are treated exactly the same.

HTH

Drew

Heiko Tietze-5 Heiko Tietze-5

On 30.05.20 03:42, toki wrote:
> a) Is there a way to sort search results:
> * Alphabetically;

Please file tickets for enhancement requests and bugs at https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/ at project Infrastructure > Extension. Access to Redmine is granted via SSO per https://auth.documentfoundation.org.

I agree with better sorting functions but these two wouldn't come in mind first. So please add a use case to understand your workflow.