Libre Office 7 -vs- Office 2019

charles meyer charles meyer

Libre Office 7 -vs- Office 2019

This would suggest that Libre Office 7 supplants MS Office 2019.

But, what LO application does what MS Publisher will do?

Anyone create fliers or 1/2 sheets with any LO application?

Havet you actually *used *(not just Googled a list or found a list or
suggestions on Wiki) other free, open source applications which will do
most of what Publisher does?

Thanks.

Robert Großkopf Robert Großkopf

Re: Libre Office 7 -vs- Office 2019

Hi Charles,

> Havet you actually *used *(not just Googled a list or found a list or
> suggestions on Wiki) other free, open source applications which will do
> most of what Publisher does?

Did you try it with Scribus? We created newsletters in school mit
Scribus a long time ...

Regards

Robert
--
Homepage: https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert

Alex Thurgood Alex Thurgood

Re: Libre Office 7 -vs- Office 2019

Le 27/09/2020 à 23:36, charles meyer a écrit :

Hi Charles,

> Havet you actually *used *(not just Googled a list or found a list or
> suggestions on Wiki) other free, open source applications which will do
> most of what Publisher does?

We used Scribus in my firm to prepare a newsletter intended for
circulation to our clients.

Alex

remygauthier remygauthier

Re: Libre Office 7 -vs- Office 2019

We used Scribus for a newsletter. Only complaint: we found Scribus had
a rather steep learning curve.
Rgds,
Rémy.