Libre Office for XP Home

charles meyer charles meyer

Libre Office for XP Home

I must use a desktop with Windows XP Home  on it.

Would this version of Libre Ofcie run on XP Home?

https://www.libreoffice.org/donate/dl/win-x86/7.0.1/en-US/LibreOffice_7.0.1_Win_x86.msi

If not, would you please share the exact link to the version of LO which
will work on XP Home?

This desktop will not connect to the internet. I will load LO to that
desktop it from a flash drive.

Thank you.

JPS JPS

Re: Libre Office for XP Home

https://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/5.4.7.2/win/x86/

JPS JPS

Re: Libre Office for XP Home

On 08/09/2020 20.18, charles meyer wrote:

> I must use a desktop with Windows XP Home  on it.
>
> Would this version of Libre Ofcie run on XP Home?
>
> https://www.libreoffice.org/donate/dl/win-x86/7.0.1/en-US/LibreOffice_7.0.1_Win_x86.msi
>
> If not, would you please share the exact link to the version of LO which
> will work on XP Home?
>
> This desktop will not connect to the internet. I will load LO to that
> desktop it from a flash drive.
>
> Thank you.

As far as I know, support for 32-bit Windows xp ended with LO version
5.4.7.2. There are also 64-bit installers of LO 5.x.x for Windows but
I'm not sure whether they can be used on 64-bit Windows xp. Prior to LO
5.x.x there were no 64-bit installers for Windows.

https://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/5.4.7.2/win/x86/

I guess the portable version for Windows is 32-bit only:
https://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/5.4.7.2/portable/

Best regards,
JPS