Libre affected by gmail

charles meyer charles meyer

Libre affected by gmail

Hi Folks,

I've Googled this but found little help in reducing my gmail account use.

For any of the fellow Gmail users on this list...

I've save my messages which I then read/edit often in Libre Writer.

I've searched in my Gmail Inbox for messages from a certain sender and then
chosen to delete all messages from the at sender for 1 year.

It deletes them all but no matter how many senders I do that with I'm still
stuck using 47% of my gmail account.

Is there any easy way to search for my largest messages (by size) in my
Inbox and/or Sent box so I can delete them to lower my percentage of use in
my Gmail boxes?

Thanks so much.

Wade Smart Wade Smart

Re: Libre affected by gmail

Charles, LO did not affect your email.
Messages from 1 sender - unless they send you lots of attachments,
isnt going to help you. You need to search for messages over a certain
size - if that is the route you want to take.

That question is for another group overall as it has nothing to do
with LO/OO.

Just search on whatever search engine - gmail: messages over
a certain size.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 1:43 PM charles meyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I've Googled this but found little help in reducing my gmail account use.
>
> For any of the fellow Gmail users on this list...
>
> I've save my messages which I then read/edit often in Libre Writer.
>
> I've searched in my Gmail Inbox for messages from a certain sender and then
> chosen to delete all messages from the at sender for 1 year.
>
> It deletes them all but no matter how many senders I do that with I'm still
> stuck using 47% of my gmail account.
>
> Is there any easy way to search for my largest messages (by size) in my
> Inbox and/or Sent box so I can delete them to lower my percentage of use in
> my Gmail boxes?
>
> Thanks so much.

odfman odfman

Re: Libre affected by gmail

Have a look at:
https://www.labnol.org/internet/gmail-size-search/26669/

Mike

On Mon, 15 Apr 2019 at 04:42, charles meyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I've Googled this but found little help in reducing my gmail account use.
>
> For any of the fellow Gmail users on this list...
>
> I've save my messages which I then read/edit often in Libre Writer.
>
> I've searched in my Gmail Inbox for messages from a certain sender and then
> chosen to delete all messages from the at sender for 1 year.
>
> It deletes them all but no matter how many senders I do that with I'm still
> stuck using 47% of my gmail account.
>
> Is there any easy way to search for my largest messages (by size) in my
> Inbox and/or Sent box so I can delete them to lower my percentage of use in
> my Gmail boxes?
>
> Thanks so much.

Wade Smart Wade Smart

Re: Libre affected by gmail

OR, you just type the number 5 next to greater than in the search bar.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606
Linux since June 2005