LibreOffice 5.1 videos: other language translations

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

LibreOffice 5.1 videos: other language translations

Hi everyone,

I've added the LibreOffice 5.1 New Features videos to the wiki here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Videos

Next to each video there's a "Script for translations" link -- this
contains the original English script used in the videos. It would be
great if we could make some translations! If you speak another language
and want to help, just edit the script page for the relevant video and
add your translation(s) under the original.

Even better, if you have access to a quiet room and have a decent
microphone, you could make an audio recording, upload it and I will
create a new video using it. You don't need expensive audio kit; I just
used a €20 USB microphone.

Pierre-Yves Samyn has already done French versions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFA7QLVLuDA

Thanks in advance for any help!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing Assistant
The Document Foundation

pierre-yves samyn pierre-yves samyn

Re: LibreOffice 5.1 videos: other language translations

Hi

>De: "Mike Saunders" <[hidden email]>
>I've added the LibreOffice 5.1 New Features videos to the wiki here:

Thank you for these videos that I found very nice.
I had already incorporated them in release notes:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.1
(writer, calc, impress)

>If you speak another language and want to help, just edit the
>script page for the relevant video and add your translation(s)
> Pierre-Yves Samyn has already done French versions:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFA7QLVLuDA

I added the script of my French version after the English version

Note: I had to adapt (localize) details such as formatted search in Calc.

Quality of my videos is lower than that of original videos (background noise,
music, diction, etc.).

I *hope* someone with better conditions can re-record :)

Best regards
Pierre-Yves