LibreOffice 5.3 New Features video scripts

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

LibreOffice 5.3 New Features video scripts

Hi everyone,

I plan to make the LibreOffice 5.3 New Features videos next week, and
I've put the script online for checking (ie to make sure I'm describing
the new features correctly):

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/5.3_New_Features_Script

Some people have been awesomely quick to provide translations, but
because the English text may still change, it's best to wait I think.
Next week, when the English text is final, I will post on the l10n list
requesting translations.

Thanks!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

Re: LibreOffice 5.3 New Features video scripts

Once finalized, we will use the same feature list for the feature press
release (to make life easier for people localizing documents).

On 12/01/2017 11:26, Mike Saunders wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I plan to make the LibreOffice 5.3 New Features videos next week, and
> I've put the script online for checking (ie to make sure I'm describing
> the new features correctly):
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/5.3_New_Features_Script

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0

pierre-yves samyn pierre-yves samyn

Re: LibreOffice 5.3 New Features video scripts

Hi

>because the English text may still change, it's best to wait I think.

You mean: the time for the last people who did not complete the release
notes can do it?

j/k :)

Thank you for this work and best wishes to all

Best regards
Pierre-Yves