LibreOffice 5.3 technical preview video

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

LibreOffice 5.3 technical preview video

Hi everyone,

I've made a video exploring the new features and changes in LibreOffice
5.3. Note that this video is UNLISTED, so please don't share it around
with everyone -- it's just intended for use inside the LibreOffice
project, so everyone has a good overview of the changes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQV10mG8Mbw

Based on this, I will make more polished (and shorter) New Features
videos in early January, that we can then share with everyone, add to
our website and so forth.

Anyway, I hope you find it useful!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation

Heiko Tietze-2 Heiko Tietze-2

Re: LibreOffice 5.3 technical preview video

Brilliant introduction. Will be really tough to shorten all the valuable information.

On 12/21/2016 06:14 PM, Mike Saunders wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I've made a video exploring the new features and changes in LibreOffice
> 5.3. Note that this video is UNLISTED, so please don't share it around
> with everyone -- it's just intended for use inside the LibreOffice
> project, so everyone has a good overview of the changes.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQV10mG8Mbw
>
> Based on this, I will make more polished (and shorter) New Features
> videos in early January, that we can then share with everyone, add to
> our website and so forth.
>
> Anyway, I hope you find it useful!

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze