LibreOffice 6.4.3

H. Stoellinger H. Stoellinger

LibreOffice 6.4.3

Hello,
I see that 6.4.3 is available. I cannot see any language versions. Am I
missing something?
Thanks for your help
H. Stoellinger
--
Gruesse aus Fuerstenbrunn

Dan Lewis Dan Lewis

Re: LibreOffice 6.4.3

On 1/26/20 6:26 AM, H. Stoellinger wrote:
> Hello,
> I see that 6.4.3 is available. I cannot see any language versions. Am
> I missing something?
> Thanks for your help
> H. Stoellinger

Actually it is 6.4.0.3. No, there are not language versions available
for Windows. There are for Debian which I use so I did not notice this
at first. I'm not sure what is the hold up for this. You might want to
check back periodically to see if they have been added.

Dan