LibreOffice 7.0 banners for press release and social media

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

LibreOffice 7.0 banners for press release and social media

Hello,

Here are the banners we'll use for the upcoming LibreOffice 7.0 release,
in the press release on the blog, and social media:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/lo7_banner_hires.png

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/lo7_banner_lowres.png

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing and Community Coordinator
The Document Foundation

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: LibreOffice 7.0 banners for press release and social media

Hi Mike, *,

Mike Saunders wrote on 28/07/2020 16:12:

> Here are the banners we'll use for the upcoming LibreOffice 7.0 release,
> in the press release on the blog, and social media:

I love them :)

Cor

--
Cor Nouws
- volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org

William Gathoye (LibreOffice) William Gathoye (LibreOffice)

On 28/07/2020 16:12, Mike Saunders wrote:
> in the press release on the blog, and social media:

yikes :/

> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/lo7_banner_hires.png
>
> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/lo7_banner_lowres.png

While they are both looking nice, since we are starting fresh with the
7.0 release without having legacy banner to support, would it be
possible to have these banners as a **2:1** ratio instead of using this
**non*** standard size?

Just asking otherwise this will be broken again for social media, and be
copy pasted everywhere from blog posts to press releases "content-bail"
websites.

This is all these things that makes the project perceived by the general
public of lacking polish :/

William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice
Proud member of The Document Foundation
Member of LaMouette - French based association promoting ODF and LibreOffice
Consultant Technical Marketer at Collabora
Core Committer at Mattermost

On 28/07/2020 17:50, William Gathoye (LibreOffice) wrote:

> While they are both looking nice, since we are starting fresh with the
> 7.0 release without having legacy banner to support, would it be
> possible to have these banners as a **2:1** ratio instead of using this
> **non*** standard size?

Sure, anyone is welcome to make them! Artwork is here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Libo7-Branding.zip

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: LibreOffice 7.0 banners for press release and social media

Balaraman Sriram Balaraman Sriram

Re: LibreOffice 7.0 banners for press release and social media

Awesome 👍