LibreOffice Awards Icon

marcpare4 marcpare4

LibreOffice Awards Icon

I was tasked to put up a website page that references the different
awards that the TDF/LibreOffice project has received.

Would anyone on the design team be interested in creating an award icon
that I could use on the page as a graphic? An icon that when people see
it, they would know that it is all about awards related to the
TDF/LibreOffice? The icon should be about both TDF and LibreOffice as
the references will be all about the two and not just LibreOffice.

I just need the graphic to dress up the webpage a bit.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré
[hidden email]

Alexander Wilms Alexander Wilms

Re: LibreOffice Awards Icon

I'll try to come up with one. Which resolution is needed?

Cheers

Alex

marcpare4 marcpare4

Re: LibreOffice Awards Icon

Hi Alex,

Thanks!

Le 2013-02-02 05:54, Alexander Wilms a écrit :
> I'll try to come up with one. Which resolution is needed?
>
> Cheers
>
> Alex

I hadn't really thought of it. Would you have any suggestions? The page
will be an introductory page followed by links to the different award
pages on external sites.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré
[hidden email]
http://www.parEntreprise.com

Alexander Wilms Alexander Wilms

Re: LibreOffice Awards Icon

Something around 64px maybe. So that a regular LibO desktop icon would
fit into it, plus the award

Cheers,

Alex

--
Fight Spam <http://english-1359053906.spampoison.com>

marcpare4 marcpare4

Re: LibreOffice Awards Icon

Le 2013-02-02 06:43, Alexander Wilms a écrit :

> Something around 64px maybe. So that a regular LibO desktop icon would
> fit into it, plus the award
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alex
>
> --
> Fight Spam <http://english-1359053906.spampoison.com>

Sounds good. Thanks!

Marc

--
Marc Paré
[hidden email]

marcpare4 marcpare4

Re: LibreOffice Awards Icon

Hi Alex,

Le 2013-02-02 07:09, Marc Paré a écrit :

> Le 2013-02-02 06:43, Alexander Wilms a écrit :
>> Something around 64px maybe. So that a regular LibO desktop icon would
>> fit into it, plus the award
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Alex
>>

> Sounds good. Thanks!
>
> Marc

I was just wondering if you were still working on this? The icon could
still be posted even after the page goes live,

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré