LibreOffice Banner

Anxhelo Lushka Anxhelo Lushka

LibreOffice Banner

Hello everyone,

My name is Anxhelo, I'm a TDF member and LibreOffice contributor, mainly
on translations and part of the design team. I am a part of Open Labs
Hackerspace in Tirana, Albania and we are organizing LibreOffice month
which will be held in December. For that reason, I decided to implement
a minimalistic design for a generic banner, which will help to promote
LibreOffice.

I am sharing it with you as an attachment and would love your feedback,
anything you like/dislike and/or would like to add/remove.

Best regards,

Anxhelo.

--
Anxhelo Lushka
Fingerprint

Computer Engineering Student
Open Source Advocate
Activist
Localizer
Graphic Design Passionate

Sent from [hidden email]

Heiko Tietze-2 Heiko Tietze-2

Re: LibreOffice Banner

Hi Anxhelo,

Looking forward your banner,
Heiko

On 10/20/2016 12:51 AM, Anxhelo Lushka wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> My name is Anxhelo, I'm a TDF member and LibreOffice contributor, mainly
> on translations and part of the design team. I am a part of Open Labs
> Hackerspace in Tirana, Albania and we are organizing LibreOffice month
> which will be held in December. For that reason, I decided to implement
> a minimalistic design for a generic banner, which will help to promote
> LibreOffice.
>
> I am sharing it with you as an attachment and would love your feedback,
> anything you like/dislike and/or would like to add/remove.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Anxhelo.

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

Re: LibreOffice Banner

On 20/10/2016 00:51, Anxhelo Lushka wrote:

> I am sharing it with you as an attachment and would love your feedback,
> anything you like/dislike and/or would like to add/remove.

Hi Anxelo, this mailing list does not allow attachments, so you should
upload the file and link it.

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0

Daniel A. Rodriguez Daniel A. Rodriguez

Re: LibreOffice Banner

El 19 oct. 2016 19:52, "Anxhelo Lushka" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> Hello everyone,
>
> My name is Anxhelo, I'm a TDF member and LibreOffice contributor, mainly
> on translations and part of the design team. I am a part of Open Labs
> Hackerspace in Tirana, Albania and we are organizing LibreOffice month
> which will be held in December. For that reason, I decided to implement
> a minimalistic design for a generic banner, which will help to promote
> LibreOffice.
>
> I am sharing it with you as an attachment and would love your feedback,
> anything you like/dislike and/or would like to add/remove.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Anxhelo.
>
> --
> Anxhelo Lushka
> Fingerprint
> E174 DAB1 06C8 FF5E 9FA4
> CF84 424C 339A CBF2 22B7
>
> Computer Engineering Student
> Open Source Advocate
> Activist
> Localizer
> Graphic Design Passionate

The mailing list does not allow attachments, you need to upload the file
somewhere and share the url

Or use the nabble interface,
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Marketing-f1645224.html

Anxhelo Lushka Anxhelo Lushka

Re: LibreOffice Banner

Sorry about that, here is a direct download link of the .pdf file:
https://mega.nz/#!eswgCLba!ut7MCFQq5ed9SOp0dYVrLp1izVJqWDm5s2b625rrU2I

On 10/20/2016 12:59 AM, Daniel A. Rodriguez wrote:

> El 19 oct. 2016 19:52, "Anxhelo Lushka" <[hidden email]> escribió:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> My name is Anxhelo, I'm a TDF member and LibreOffice contributor, mainly
>> on translations and part of the design team. I am a part of Open Labs
>> Hackerspace in Tirana, Albania and we are organizing LibreOffice month
>> which will be held in December. For that reason, I decided to implement
>> a minimalistic design for a generic banner, which will help to promote
>> LibreOffice.
>>
>> I am sharing it with you as an attachment and would love your feedback,
>> anything you like/dislike and/or would like to add/remove.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Anxhelo.
>>
>> --
>> Anxhelo Lushka
>> Fingerprint
>> E174 DAB1 06C8 FF5E 9FA4
>> CF84 424C 339A CBF2 22B7
>>
>> Computer Engineering Student
>> Open Source Advocate
>> Activist
>> Localizer
>> Graphic Design Passionate
> The mailing list does not allow attachments, you need to upload the file
> somewhere and share the url
>
> Or use the nabble interface,
> http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Marketing-f1645224.html

--
Anxhelo Lushka
Fingerprint
E174 DAB1 06C8 FF5E 9FA4
CF84 424C 339A CBF2 22B7

Computer Engineering Student
Open Source Advocate
Activist
Localizer
Graphic Design Passionate

Sent from [hidden email]

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: LibreOffice Banner

Hi Anxhelo,

Anxhelo Lushka wrote on 20-10-16 01:02:
> Sorry about that, here is a direct download link of the .pdf file:
> https://mega.nz/#!eswgCLba!ut7MCFQq5ed9SOp0dYVrLp1izVJqWDm5s2b625rrU2I

I like the banner - clear design and QR-code.

Maybe you can put all elements a bit up, so that there is more empty
space at the bottom - often that is not so well visible.

Ciao,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws