LibreOffice Calc column shifting

Vytas Janusauskas Vytas Janusauskas

LibreOffice Calc column shifting

Hi All,

I am using LibreOffice version 5.4.6.2 (x64) on a Windows 7 computer.  I
am getting column shifting, playing with the Option/LibreOffice/View
parameters have not helped.  See the example attached.

LibreOffice Calc column shift
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/krfnsheaikg1yqv/LibreOffice_Calc_column_Shift.JPG?dl=0>

Computer configuration:
Video card is a NVIDIA Quadro FX 3500
16GB of memory
Tons of free hard drive space

Any suggestion greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Vytas

jorge Rodríguez Fonseca jorge Rodríguez Fonseca

Re: LibreOffice Calc column shifting

Hi Vytas and all:

         It would be happened because the spreadsheet need more memory.
You can increase it following these steps:

           1) Menu-Tools-Options-LibreOffice-Memory: Here you can
increase memory to some options.

    I hope this help,

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

El 04/04/2018 a las 08:40, vytas escribió:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using LibreOffice version 5.4.6.2 (x64) on a Windows 7 computer.
> I am getting column shifting, playing with the Option/LibreOffice/View
> parameters have not helped.  See the example attached.
>
> LibreOffice Calc column shift
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/krfnsheaikg1yqv/LibreOffice_Calc_column_Shift.JPG?dl=0>
>
> Computer configuration:
> Video card is a NVIDIA Quadro FX 3500
> 16GB of memory
> Tons of free hard drive space
>
> Any suggestion greatly appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Vytas

Vytas Janusauskas Vytas Janusauskas

Re: LibreOffice Calc column shifting

Hi again!

I have increased all the LibreoOffice memory parameters as shown below.
Unfortunately the screen continues to break up.
The breakup even occurs with a small simple single page spreadsheet. I
have found upon screen breakup if I do a <ctrl> S (save) the screen
resets till the next failure.

I have also disabled OpenGL with no effect.

- Use for LibreOffice 128MB to 1000MB
- Memory per object 20MB to 50MB
- Number of objects 20 to 40

Please see the previous e-mail (see below) for system configuration.

Thanks,

Vytas