LibreOffice Calc vs MsOffice Excel

Leo L te Braake Leo L te Braake

LibreOffice Calc vs MsOffice Excel

Hi,

My Office 2007 is no longer supported, so they killed the help function.

A good moment to take the plunge and switch to LibreOffice. I have that
installed for years, but never really switched due to the multiple small
differences in behaviour. Most obvious is the difference in absolute
cell reference or relative, and the way to propagate a formula
throughout a sheet.

Is there somewhere a complete overview of those differences?

Leo

Dennis Roczek Dennis Roczek

Re: LibreOffice Calc vs MsOffice Excel

Hi Leo,

sorry for the very late reply.

basically no: there is no sheet listing the differences.

> Most obvious is the difference in absolute cell reference or relative, and
> the way to propagate a formula throughout a sheet.
well the behavior can be switched in the settings (which kind of formula
version you want to use, or if to support regex directly).

Best regards,

Dennis Roczek