LibreOffice Conference 2011 Presentation Template

Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

LibreOffice Conference 2011 Presentation Template

Hi all,

thanks to the suggestion by Alexander, I've added the official
presentation template to the LibreOffice template center:
http://templates-test.libreoffice.org/template-center/libreoffice-paris-2011-conference-presentation-template

Of course, the template and the conference logo are still available in
the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/SpecialEvents/LibreOffice_Conference_2011_Paris

Note: A "neutral" LibreOffice conference template is already prepared,
based on the conference template, and will be uploaded soon.

Cheers,
Christoph

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: LibreOffice Conference 2011 Presentation Template

Hi,

Christoph Noack wrote on 2011-09-20 23:53:

> thanks to the suggestion by Alexander, I've added the official
> presentation template to the LibreOffice template center:
> http://templates-test.libreoffice.org/template-center/libreoffice-paris-2011-conference-presentation-template
>
> Of course, the template and the conference logo are still available in
> the wiki:
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/SpecialEvents/LibreOffice_Conference_2011_Paris
>
> Note: A "neutral" LibreOffice conference template is already prepared,
> based on the conference template, and will be uploaded soon.

thanks a lot for that! It might make sense to mail all speakers and let
them know about the template?

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

Re: LibreOffice Conference 2011 Presentation Template

Hi all!

Am Donnerstag, den 22.09.2011, 12:50 +0200 schrieb Florian Effenberger:

> Christoph Noack wrote on 2011-09-20 23:53:
> > thanks to the suggestion by Alexander, I've added the official
> > presentation template to the LibreOffice template center:
> > http://templates-test.libreoffice.org/template-center/libreoffice-paris-2011-conference-presentation-template
> >
> > Of course, the template and the conference logo are still available in
> > the wiki:
> > http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/SpecialEvents/LibreOffice_Conference_2011_Paris
> >
> > Note: A "neutral" LibreOffice conference template is already prepared,
> > based on the conference template, and will be uploaded soon.
>
> thanks a lot for that! It might make sense to mail all speakers and let
> them know about the template?

Sure - but before I do that "privately", is there any default
communication channel we can use for that?

@ Charles: Your recommendation, please ...

Cheers,
Christoph

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: LibreOffice Conference 2011 Presentation Template

Christoph,

You may ask Erich, he has the speakers list all prepared.

Best,
Charles.
Le 24 sept. 2011 15:55, "Christoph Noack" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> Hi all!
>
> Am Donnerstag, den 22.09.2011, 12:50 +0200 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
>> Christoph Noack wrote on 2011-09-20 23:53:
>> > thanks to the suggestion by Alexander, I've added the official
>> > presentation template to the LibreOffice template center:

http://templates-test.libreoffice.org/template-center/libreoffice-paris-2011-conference-presentation-template

>> > Of course, the template and the conference logo are still available in
>> > the wiki:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/SpecialEvents/LibreOffice_Conference_2011_Paris

>> > Note: A "neutral" LibreOffice conference template is already prepared,
>> > based on the conference template, and will be uploaded soon.
>>
>> thanks a lot for that! It might make sense to mail all speakers and let
>> them know about the template?
>
> Sure - but before I do that "privately", is there any default
> communication channel we can use for that?
>
> @ Charles: Your recommendation, please ...
>
> Cheers,
> Christoph

Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

Re: LibreOffice Conference 2011 Presentation Template

Hi Charles,

sorry for bothering ... did you mean Erich Christian? It seems that I'm
unable to reach him - I've sent him a mail a few days ago. So, does
anybody else have the list of speakers (and a preferred way to get in
touch with them), or would it make more sense to extract the names from
the conference program? If the latter, then I'll try ...

Cheers,
Christoph

Am Samstag, den 24.09.2011, 16:48 +0200 schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:

> Christoph,
>
> You may ask Erich, he has the speakers list all prepared.
>
> Best,
> Charles.
> Le 24 sept. 2011 15:55, "Christoph Noack" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> > Hi all!

> http://templates-test.libreoffice.org/template-center/libreoffice-paris-2011-conference-presentation-template

> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/SpecialEvents/LibreOffice_Conference_2011_Paris

> >> thanks a lot for that! It might make sense to mail all speakers and let
> >> them know about the template?
> >
> > Sure - but before I do that "privately", is there any default
> > communication channel we can use for that?
> >
> > @ Charles: Your recommendation, please ...
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Christoph

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: LibreOffice Conference 2011 Presentation Template

Hello Christoph,

Sorry am replying from my mobile. I was indeed referring to E. Christian...
Maybe someone else has access to it?

Best,
Charles.

sophi sophi

Re: LibreOffice Conference 2011 Presentation Template

Hi Christoph,

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:47 PM, Christoph Noack
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Charles,
>
> sorry for bothering ... did you mean Erich Christian? It seems that I'm
> unable to reach him - I've sent him a mail a few days ago. So, does
> anybody else have the list of speakers (and a preferred way to get in
> touch with them), or would it make more sense to extract the names from
> the conference program? If the latter, then I'll try ...

I have to mail all the speakers for our press agency matters, so if
you wait a little, say until tomorrow evening, I'll be able to mail
you the complete list name+mail address.

Kind regards
Sophie

Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

Re: LibreOffice Conference 2011 Presentation Template

Hi Sophie!

Am Freitag, den 30.09.2011, 10:08 +0200 schrieb Sophie Gautier:
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:47 PM, Christoph Noack
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]
> I have to mail all the speakers for our press agency matters, so if
> you wait a little, say until tomorrow evening, I'll be able to mail
> you the complete list name+mail address.

Oh, yes, that would be perfect ... although I will send out that
information Sunday earliest. Thanks!

@ Charles: Thanks for the answers as well!

Cheers,
Christoph

Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

Re: LibreOffice Conference 2011 Presentation Template

Hi Sophie, Charles, all!

Done. The mail providing links to the presentation templates has been
sent a few seconds ago.

@ Sophie: Thanks for the mail addresses!

Cheers,
Christoph