LibreOffice Drupal Website: Alpha Testers for documentation system wanted

Wheatbix Wheatbix

LibreOffice Drupal Website: Alpha Testers for documentation system wanted

Over the past couple of days I have made great progress on the
documentation and design systems within the Drupal development
website.

The documentation system should be ready for people who are fairly
familiar with Drupal or workflows to get onto the site and start
testing it.

The design system has been setup and people can start putting it to
the test, however I still need to properly integrate the feedback
system which allows people who are peripheral to the design to
contribute.

Project Team forum and mailing list functionality is coming along, but
still a long way off production quality. The brainstorm system is in a
similar state. I would expect that both systems will be ready for
alpha testing within 2 weeks.

I am keen to hear about the progress of other areas people are working on.

Michael Wheatland