LibreOffice Events Page and Banners

marcpare4 marcpare4

LibreOffice Events Page and Banners

Hi all,

I have a little more time on my hands and can resume putting event
banners on the events page [https://www.libreoffice.org/events/].

I have updated the events page banner as it was still showing last
year's conference banner in Almaria. Let me know if there are still any
other events in the near future and I will try to put up upcoming event
banners on the slider.

I notice that there are 2 upcoming events in Japan, are these still on?

Let me know if there are any issues with any of the banners ... we have
space for only 3 banners at a time for the events page banner slider.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré
[hidden email]

nogajun nogajun

Re: LibreOffice Events Page and Banners

Hello

2020年4月11日(土) 11:26 Marc Paré <[hidden email]>:
> I notice that there are 2 upcoming events in Japan, are these still on?

I changed it. Thank you. (^^

2020年4月11日(土) 11:26 Marc Paré <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a little more time on my hands and can resume putting event
> banners on the events page [https://www.libreoffice.org/events/].
>
> I have updated the events page banner as it was still showing last
> year's conference banner in Almaria. Let me know if there are still any
> other events in the near future and I will try to put up upcoming event
> banners on the slider.
>
> I notice that there are 2 upcoming events in Japan, are these still on?
>
> Let me know if there are any issues with any of the banners ... we have
> space for only 3 banners at a time for the events page banner slider.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marc
>
> --
> Marc Paré
> [hidden email]
> https://www.parEntreprise.com
> parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
> parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org

野方 純 (NOGATA,Jun) - mail: [hidden email]
                     - web: http://www.nofuture.tv/diary/

marcpare4 marcpare4

Re: LibreOffice Events Page and Banners

Hi Jun,

Thanks for the quick reply. Could you update the events wiki page and
list the April conference as cancelled?

It appears that the May 16 conference is still on and I will post a
banner later today on the events page.

Cheers,

Marc

Le 20-04-11 à 00 h 02, Jun Nogata a écrit :

> Hello
>
> 2020年4月11日(土) 11:26 Marc Paré <[hidden email]>:
>> I notice that there are 2 upcoming events in Japan, are these still on?
> I changed it. Thank you. (^^
>

> 2020年4月11日(土) 11:26 Marc Paré <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have a little more time on my hands and can resume putting event
>> banners on the events page [https://www.libreoffice.org/events/].
>>
>> I have updated the events page banner as it was still showing last
>> year's conference banner in Almaria. Let me know if there are still any
>> other events in the near future and I will try to put up upcoming event
>> banners on the slider.
>>
>> I notice that there are 2 upcoming events in Japan, are these still on?
>>
>> Let me know if there are any issues with any of the banners ... we have
>> space for only 3 banners at a time for the events page banner slider.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Marc
>>
>> --
>> Marc Paré
>> [hidden email]
>> https://www.parEntreprise.com
>> parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
>> parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org

Marc Paré
[hidden email]
https://www.parEntreprise.com

enoki enoki

Re: LibreOffice Events Page and Banners

Hi Marc, Jun,

I updated information about Japanese events on events page.

I think there are two events this month in Japan.
One is a mini online event I organize.
Another is an online event. OSC Tokyo has already been canceled. It
was scheduled for more than 70 sessions in two days. An attempt to do
it online.
However, the second event does not fix whether a LibreOffice seminar
can be held.

Best regards,
Shinji

2020年4月11日(土) 23:42 Marc Paré <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Jun,
>
> Thanks for the quick reply. Could you update the events wiki page and
> list the April conference as cancelled?
>
> It appears that the May 16 conference is still on and I will post a
> banner later today on the events page.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marc
>
> Le 20-04-11 à 00 h 02, Jun Nogata a écrit :
> > Hello
> >
> > 2020年4月11日(土) 11:26 Marc Paré <[hidden email]>:
> >> I notice that there are 2 upcoming events in Japan, are these still on?
> > I changed it. Thank you. (^^
> >

> > 2020年4月11日(土) 11:26 Marc Paré <[hidden email]>:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I have a little more time on my hands and can resume putting event
> >> banners on the events page [https://www.libreoffice.org/events/].
> >>
> >> I have updated the events page banner as it was still showing last
> >> year's conference banner in Almaria. Let me know if there are still any
> >> other events in the near future and I will try to put up upcoming event
> >> banners on the slider.
> >>
> >> I notice that there are 2 upcoming events in Japan, are these still on?
> >>
> >> Let me know if there are any issues with any of the banners ... we have
> >> space for only 3 banners at a time for the events page banner slider.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> Marc
> >>
> >> --
> >> Marc Paré
> >> [hidden email]
> >> https://www.parEntreprise.com
> >> parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
> >> parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
> >>

> >> --

> Marc Paré
> [hidden email]
> https://www.parEntreprise.com
> parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
> parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org

Shinji Enoki