LibreOffice Help in version 5.3.0.3

mhenriday mhenriday

LibreOffice Help in version 5.3.0.3

​After upgrading recently to (the Swedish version of) LibreOffice 5.3.0.3,
I find that I can no longer access LibreOffice Help - clicking on the
Help-button and then LibreOffice Help (F1) instead opens a new browser
window. This in contrast to the situation in LibreOffice 5.2.4.2, in which
the same procedure opens, as expected, to the help pages....

A bug ? Has anyone else experienced this ?...

Henri

Bruce Hohl Bruce Hohl

Re: LibreOffice Help in version 5.3.0.3

Did you install the separate help package for 5.3.0.3?
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/?type=deb-x86_64&version=5.3.0&lang=pick

mhenriday mhenriday

Re: LibreOffice Help in version 5.3.0.3

> Did you install the separate help package for 5.3.0.3?
> http://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/?type=deb-x86_6
> 4&version=5.3.0&lang=pick
>
> On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 12:47 PM, M Henri Day <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > ​After upgrading recently to (the Swedish version of) LibreOffice
> 5.3.0.3,
> > I find that I can no longer access LibreOffice Help - clicking on the
> > Help-button and then LibreOffice Help (F1) instead opens a new browser
> > window. This in contrast to the situation in LibreOffice 5.2.4.2, in
> which
> > the same procedure opens, as expected, to the help pages....
>

> > A bug ? Has anyone else experienced this ?...
> >
> > Henri

​Thanks Bruce ! I had downloaded the three LO packages and thought I had
installed them all, but after checking I realised that I had failed to
install not the the langpack, but the helppack.​
​ That now done, everything is hunky-dory​
​.... 😁

Henri