LibreOffice India Community Ideation Meet-Up

Rajesh Ranjan-2 Rajesh Ranjan-2

LibreOffice India Community Ideation Meet-Up

Hi

Event : LibreOffice India Community Ideation Meet-Up

Date: 16-MAY-2014
Time: 03PM-05PM IST
Venue: Red Hat Office, Tower 10, Magarpatta City, Pune, India.

irc@freenode: libreoffice
event hashtag: #libreofficeindia

Description: An ideation meet-up for LibreOffice community in India - how to raise brand awareness, how to increase contributors of various field (developers, localizers, QA testers, documentation writers etc), how to increase user, how to increase no of languages etc.

Ref: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/msg16876.html

Contact: Rajesh Ranjan <rajesh672[AT]gmail.com>; Chandrakant Dhutadmal <cpdhutadmal [AT] yahoo.com>

We invite people from India to participate in the meet up and share your idea. If you plan to attend meeting face to face, please send a mail at least two days before.

Please add this event to marketing event calendar!

Thanks!

------------------------
Regards,
Rajesh Ranjan

twitter: @kajha
facebook: rajeshkajha
www.rajeshranjan.in

marcpare4 marcpare4

Re: LibreOffice India Community Ideation Meet-Up

Hi Rajesh,

Le 07/05/14 06:56 AM, Rajesh Ranjan a écrit :

> Hi
>
> Event : LibreOffice India Community Ideation Meet-Up
>
> Date: 16-MAY-2014
> Time: 03PM-05PM IST
> Venue: Red Hat Office, Tower 10, Magarpatta City, Pune, India.
>
> irc@freenode: libreoffice
> event hashtag: #libreofficeindia
>
> Description: An ideation meet-up for LibreOffice community in India - how to raise brand awareness, how to increase contributors of various field (developers, localizers, QA testers, documentation writers etc), how to increase user, how to increase no of languages etc.
>
> Ref: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/msg16876.html
>
> Contact: Rajesh Ranjan <rajesh672[AT]gmail.com>; Chandrakant Dhutadmal <cpdhutadmal [AT] yahoo.com>
>
> We invite people from India to participate in the meet up and share your idea. If you plan to attend meeting face to face, please send a mail at least two days before.
>
> Please add this event to marketing event calendar!
>
> Thanks!
>
> ------------------------
> Regards,
> Rajesh Ranjan
>
> twitter: @kajha
> facebook: rajeshkajha
> www.rajeshranjan.in

Wonderful! Thanks to Chandrakant and yourself for doing this. I have
posted the even on our events calendar. Let me know if there is a need
to modify the content or make any changes.

[https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/EventsCalendar]

Let us know how the meeting went.

Marc

--
Marc Paré
[hidden email]

Rajesh Ranjan-2 Rajesh Ranjan-2

Re: LibreOffice India Community Ideation Meet-Up

> On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 10:02 PM, Marc Paré <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Rajesh,
>
> Le 07/05/14 06:56 AM, Rajesh Ranjan a écrit :
>>  Hi
>>
>>  Event : LibreOffice India Community Ideation Meet-Up
>>
>>  Date: 16-MAY-2014
>>  Time: 03PM-05PM IST
>>  Venue: Red Hat Office, Tower 10, Magarpatta City, Pune, India.
>>
>>  irc@freenode: libreoffice
>>  event hashtag: #libreofficeindia

Yesterday we did the event. It is a good start. Some 14 people including several language coordinators also participated. Chandrakant will send the detail about the event.

We are thankful to Red Hat, host of the event!

Regards,
Rajesh Ranjan

twitter: @kajha
facebook: rajeshkajha