LibreOffice Magazine 9 released

Eliane Domingos de Sousa-4 Eliane Domingos de Sousa-4

LibreOffice Magazine 9 released

Dear Community,

The Brazilian LibreOffice Community announces the nineth edition of
LibreOffice Magazine in Portuguese. Again, sorry to have the magazine
only in Portuguese, but there is no volunteers to help us to translate
the magazine for English. But I hope to have help soon.

In this edition the cover page was dedicated for the LibreOffice 4.2.

PDF file:
http://pt-br.libreoffice.org/assets/Uploads/PT-BR_imagens/Magazine/LM-ED09.pdf

We just want to share our iniciative.

Best,

--
Eliane Domingos de Sousa
Comunidade LibreOffice Brasil

  * Inglês - detectado
  * Inglês
  * Português

  * Inglês
  * Português

<javascript:void(0);>

Stefan Weigel Stefan Weigel

Re: LibreOffice Magazine 9 released

Hi,

Am 25.02.2014 19:25, schrieb Eliane Domingos de Sousa:

> We just want to share our iniciative.

I do not understand a word of Portuguese, but what I see inspires
me! Great thing.

Stefan
:-)

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Stefan Weigel wrote on 2014-02-26 09:40:
> I do not understand a word of Portuguese, but what I see inspires
> me! Great thing.

absolutely! Eliane, you are doing a fantastic job with your team, the
magazine looks amazing! I'm jealous! ;-)

Florian

marcpare4 marcpare4

Le 25/02/14 01:25 PM, Eliane Domingos de Sousa a écrit :

> Dear Community,
>
> The Brazilian LibreOffice Community announces the nineth edition of
> LibreOffice Magazine in Portuguese. Again, sorry to have the magazine
> only in Portuguese, but there is no volunteers to help us to translate
> the magazine for English. But I hope to have help soon.
>
> In this edition the cover page was dedicated for the LibreOffice 4.2.
>
> PDF file:
> http://pt-br.libreoffice.org/assets/Uploads/PT-BR_imagens/Magazine/LM-ED09.pdf
>

> We just want to share our iniciative.
>
> Best,

Congrats to the magazine team! What wonderful work with the magazine!

Just as a FYI to members of this list, the BR team is using LibreOffice
Draw as their main tool to put the magazine together, and also makes use
of the Gimp and Inkscape for artwork. Very inspiring to see LibreOffice
Draw work at such a high and professional level.

Thanks for showing us what Draw can accomplish!

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré