LibreOffice Marketing Call - October 2016

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

LibreOffice Marketing Call - October 2016

The marketing call call will be tomorrow, Tuesday, October 11, 2016, at
11:00 AM (Time Zone: CEST). I will try to bridge the phone system with
Google Hangouts (so please send me your Google Hangouts email, if you
connect for the first time to the call). I will also share phone
connection details.

We will discuss how to improve our marketing activities at local level,
and I will share some ideas for upcoming months.

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0