[LibreOffice-QA] Public Conference Call May 17, 2013 - 1300 UTC

jmadero jmadero

[LibreOffice-QA] Public Conference Call May 17, 2013 - 1300 UTC

Hi All,

Just a reminder that this Friday is our bi-weekly public call, anyone is welcome to join:

If you don't want to join often times there is some discussion happening on IRC at the same time at #libreoffice-qa on Freenode.

Best Regards,
Joel

--
Joel Madero
LibreOffice QA Volunteer

Mas/_gemini Mas/_gemini

Re: [LibreOffice-QA] Public Conference Call May 17, 2013 - 1300 UTC

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Joel Madero <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

Just a reminder that this Friday is our bi-weekly public call, anyone is welcome to join:

If you don't want to join often times there is some discussion happening on IRC at the same time at #libreoffice-qa on Freenode.

Best Regards,
Joel

--
Joel Madero
LibreOffice QA Volunteer

I will be joining the call ,

Mas Walls
Web Security Analyst | Senior Server Administrator
Powserve.com / Gemini ISP Networks