LibreOffice Remote Icons

mirek2 mirek2

LibreOffice Remote Icons

Hi guys,
I sent this message a while back, but it looks like it didn't get through,
so I'm trying again, this time without links:

I made a material version of the LibreOffice Remote icon (the current icon
follows the old Holo specs). I'm not sure what the team's workflow is right
now, let me know how to proceed.

yphilips yphilips

Re: LibreOffice Remote Icons

Hi Mirek,

If you are talking about the libreoffice remote icon for impress on
android then Miklos would likely be the best person to speak to about that.

Yousuf

On 08/06/2016 02:30 PM, Mirek Mazel wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I sent this message a while back, but it looks like it didn't get through,
> so I'm trying again, this time without links:
>
> I made a material version of the LibreOffice Remote icon (the current icon
> follows the old Holo specs). I'm not sure what the team's workflow is right
> now, let me know how to proceed.

mirek2 mirek2

Fwd: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Remote Icons

Hi Miklos,
I redesigned the Impress Remote icon to match Google's material guidelines
(the current icon is styled according to the old Holo design language,
pre-Lollipop):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rm6kf37nexohjb/impress_remote_icons.zip?dl=0

How can I get them approved and shipped?

If you are talking about the libreoffice remote icon for impress on android
then Miklos would likely be the best person to speak to about that.

Yousuf

On 08/06/2016 02:30 PM, Mirek Mazel wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I sent this message a while back, but it looks like it didn't get through,
> so I'm trying again, this time without links:
>
> I made a material version of the LibreOffice Remote icon (the current icon
> follows the old Holo specs). I'm not sure what the team's workflow is right
> now, let me know how to proceed.

Fitoschido Fitoschido

Re: Fwd: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Remote Icons

> How can I get them approved and shipped?

As in the old days, my friend: just send a Gerrit patch 😀

mirek2 mirek2

Re: Fwd: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Remote Icons

Alright, finally done.
However, the Play Store icon will still need to be updated, and I'd like to
put the icon sources somewhere as well. Where, and who do I contact about
the store?

> > How can I get them approved and shipped?
>
> As in the old days, my friend: just send a Gerrit patch 😀

Jan Holesovsky-4 Jan Holesovsky-4

Re: Fwd: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Remote Icons

Hi Cloph,

Mirek Mazel píše v So 20. 08. 2016 v 15:33 +0200:
> Alright, finally done.
> However, the Play Store icon will still need to be updated, and I'd like to
> put the icon sources somewhere as well. Where, and who do I contact about
> the store?

Mirek has new icons for the Android remote, can you please work with him
get them to the Google Play?

Thank you,
Kendy

mirek2 mirek2

Re: Fwd: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Remote Icons

Hi Cloph,
The icons have just been cherry-picked [1], but it seems like the Google
Play icon needs to be submitted separately, through the Play store.
I'm not sure about the icon margins, but from existing Play store icons, it
seems like there should be no margins, so here's a version without them:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsm085zedpl7jpr/ic_launcher_play.png?dl=0

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/28260/