LibreOffice Tips

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

LibreOffice Tips

We are collecting tips related to LibreOffice - any kind: configuration,
deployment, howto, workarounds, suggestions - to spend as "gifts" for
users during the upcoming Xmas season. Cloph has already collected a
number of development tips, and we would like to complete the picture
adding tips in other areas.

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
mobile +39.348.5653829 - email / jabber [hidden email]

Bjoern Michaelsen Bjoern Michaelsen

Re: [libo-marketing-priv] LibreOffice Tips

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 01:42:17AM +0100, Italo Vignoli wrote:
> We are collecting tips related to LibreOffice - any kind: configuration,
> deployment, howto, workarounds, suggestions - to spend as "gifts" for
> users during the upcoming Xmas season. Cloph has already collected a
> number of development tips, and we would like to complete the picture
> adding tips in other areas.

Wouldnt ask.libreoffice.org be the right place for those? Both finding existing
hints that people found helpful, but also for adding the ones that were still
missing there?

Best,

Bjoern

Dennis Roczek Dennis Roczek

Re: [libo-marketing-priv] LibreOffice Tips

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Le 24 novembre 2015 01:42:17 GMT+01:00, Italo Vignoli <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>We are collecting tips related to LibreOffice - any kind:
>configuration,
>deployment, howto, workarounds, suggestions - to spend as "gifts" for
>users during the upcoming Xmas season. Cloph has already collected a
>number of development tips, and we would like to complete the picture
>adding tips in other areas.

Italo,

Don't forget there are the tips on tje marketing pad here: http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/marketing

Best,

Charles.

pierre-yves samyn pierre-yves samyn

Re: [libo-marketing-priv] LibreOffice Tips

Hi

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 01:42:17AM +0100, Italo Vignoli wrote:
> We are collecting tips related to LibreOffice - any kind

For the record, one can find some here:

http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/marketing
(LibreOffice Tips of the day)

Regards