LibreOffice User Experience Designer Opening

Christina Tai Christina Tai

LibreOffice User Experience Designer Opening

Hello,

I saw a position regarding to LibreOffice User Experience Designer on
Volunteer Match. I am interested in this position, as I have experience in
user experience. I was wondering if there are still openings available.
Thanks!

Regards,
Christina

htietze htietze

Re: LibreOffice User Experience Designer Opening

Hi Christina,

you are very welcome at LibreOffice. We have tons of getting started information on our wiki [1]. Most relevant might be how to communicate. Find the "Get in Contact" section- Telegram is used by most of us. So after getting introduced yourself, feel free to ask any question, join the weekly meetings, or just do some work.

Looking forward your contributions,
Heiko (UX mentor)

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design

--