LibreOffice Viewer for Android: temporarily unpublished from Play Store

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

LibreOffice Viewer for Android: temporarily unpublished from Play Store

Hello everyone,

Just a quick note that we've stopped distributing the Viewer app in the
Play Store. It's been a while since the last release, and while some
great work has been done on the codebase last year, a new build may be
some months off. So we've decided to temporarily unpublish the app (the
old version was getting negative reviews).

Also, we've updated this page and made it less marketing-focused,
instead encouraging technically-minded people to help us test and update it:

https://www.libreoffice.org/download/android-viewer/

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation