LibreOffice at Academic Informatics Conference & Free Software Winter Camp

Muhammet Kara-2 Muhammet Kara-2

LibreOffice at Academic Informatics Conference & Free Software Winter Camp

Hi all,

We are going to have a LibreOffice Development Workshop (a 4-day
beginner-level workshop) at Free Software Winter Camp 2019.

   - Dates: 2019 Feb 9 - 2019 Feb 12
   - Location: Ordu University, Ordu, Turkey
   - Web (Turkish):
   https://kamp.linux.org.tr/2019/kis/libreoffice-gelistirme-atolyesi/
   - Wiki page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2019/FSWC19

And just after the camp, we will also be present at the Academic
Informatics Conference 2019 (AB19), with 3 talks and a booth.

   - Dates: 2019 Feb 13 - 2019 Feb 15
   - Location: Ordu University, Ordu, Turkey
   - Web (Turkish): http://ab2019.odu.edu.tr/
   - Wiki page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2019/AB19

Talks:
# Title Speaker Date Time Location
1 LibreOffice Certification for Professionals Muhammet Kara 2019/02/13 12:15
- 13:00 Salon C - Campus of Ordu University
2 Beginning a Free Software Career with GSoC Muhammet Kara 2019/02/14 09:30
- 10:15 Salon C - Campus of Ordu University
3 LibreOffice: Powered by Freedom Şenol Aldıbaş 2019/02/14 16:00 – 17:30 Salon
C - Campus of Ordu University
@all: Please feel free to share it on social media etc. We are also
preparing some visuals, and will share in a short while.
@Mike: Could you please add these to the events calendar?

Cheers,
Muhammet

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: LibreOffice at Academic Informatics Conference & Free Software Winter Camp

Hi Muhammet,

Muhammet Kara <[hidden email]> wrote on Thu, 7 Feb 2019 16:17:44
+0300:

> We are going to have a LibreOffice Development Workshop (a 4-day
> beginner-level workshop) at Free Software Winter Camp 2019.

thanks a lot for your work on this! :-)

Florian

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

On 07/02/2019 14:17, Muhammet Kara wrote:

> @Mike: Could you please add these to the events calendar?

Yes, done! I'll also spread the word on social media. When the events
are finished, if you let me know how they went (and have any pictures),
I'll post on the TDF blog!

Cheers,
Mike