LibreOffice beta 2 and future releases

Danishka Navin Danishka Navin

LibreOffice beta 2 and future releases

Hi Folks,

As we all know LibreOffice 3.3 beta 1 downloaded more than 80,000 people
around the world, and counting...

Lets plan well, to get more users around the very first stable release of
LibreOffice (3.3)

Best Regards,
--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com

Eric ? Eric ?

Re: LibreOffice beta 2 and future releases

and try to give some language options?

translators for dutch?

--
bezoek ook mijn ICT site

http://compie.nl.nu
of
http://www.linkedin.com/in/compie
http://www.facebook.com/people/Eric-Redegeld/1675196392?ref=search
http://twitter.com/compie67
http://www.google.com/profiles/compie67#about

marcpare4 marcpare4

Re: LibreOffice beta 2 and future releases

>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> As we all know LibreOffice 3.3 beta 1 downloaded more than 80,000 people
>> around the world, and counting...
>>
>> Lets plan well, to get more users around the very first stable release of
>> LibreOffice (3.3)
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> --
>> Danishka Navin
>> http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com
>> http://twitter.com/danishkanavin
>> http://identi.ca/danishka

>> All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
>> deleted.

Hi,

I just signed on the marketing discussion list and am interested in the
marketing LibO but from and educational point of view. I have
reserved/purchased the DocumentFoundation.ca domain which will be
transfered to the DocumentFoundation.com group when they have completed
registering as a formal and legal entity.

Cheers

Marc

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 10:34 PM, Eric ? <[hidden email]> wrote:

> and try to give some language options?
>
> translators for dutch?

Definitely!  currently we don't have localized builds.

apart from the Localization advantage ( as that option with other Office
application suites)
we have to organize some community events such as release parties,
installsests, etc

What do you guys think about a common 'event' page that show all community
events around the world.
We can show how strong we are.

At the moment OO.org has separate domain/page for each community.
thats good but there is not easy to see/track events happening around the
world.