LibreOffice branding: shades of grey

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

LibreOffice branding: shades of grey

Hello everyone,

We have various colours in our branding, as shown on the wiki:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Colors

However, there are no greyscales there. Andreas Kainz (who worked on the
NotebookBar in LO 6.2) has made some suggestions here:

https://i.imgur.com/7quWJ0Z.png

What does everyone think? They look good to me!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation

kainz.a kainz.a

Re: LibreOffice branding: shades of grey

The gray column is the green color without color, to respect branding.

But l am fine with every proposal as long as we have also gray branding
colors.

Cheers
Andreas_k

Mike Saunders <[hidden email]> schrieb am Di., 9.
Juli 2019, 15:48:

> Hello everyone,
>
> We have various colours in our branding, as shown on the wiki:
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Colors
>
> However, there are no greyscales there. Andreas Kainz (who worked on the
> NotebookBar in LO 6.2) has made some suggestions here:
>
> https://i.imgur.com/7quWJ0Z.png
>
> What does everyone think? They look good to me!
>
> --
> Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
> The Document Foundation

Heiko Tietze-5 Heiko Tietze-5

Re: LibreOffice branding: shades of grey

Branding colors are typically static without a variation of grey. Imagine the Telekom magenta in a pastel tone. Or any other brand color with modification. But since this question is asked on marketing there might be different opinions - and we don't need to name our colors a branding.

On 09.07.19 12:12, Mike Saunders wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> We have various colours in our branding, as shown on the wiki:
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Colors
>
> However, there are no greyscales there. Andreas Kainz (who worked on the
> NotebookBar in LO 6.2) has made some suggestions here:
>
> https://i.imgur.com/7quWJ0Z.png
>
> What does everyone think? They look good to me!

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: [hidden email]