LibreOffice contributors map

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

LibreOffice contributors map

Hi everyone,

So I've been working more on this:

http://newdesign.libreoffice.org/contributor_map.html

The goal is to highlight our worldwide community, and make people all
across the globe feel like there are community members in their
locations. (Sure, some locations have fewer people than others, but I'm
trying to get more interviews in those cases!)

Any thoughts or suggestions? I'd like to integrate it into the site
later this week, maybe the blog as that's where the interviews are. But
it could also work on the main site as well -- Jean S has created a
SilverStripe module which I can look at...

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: LibreOffice contributors map

Hello everyone,

So I've embedded the contributor map into this page:

https://www.libreoffice.org/about-us/who-are-we/

Scroll down to the "Learn more about our community" section at the
bottom. This doesn't have to be the final location of the map, and maybe
it deserves its own page on the site, but I just wanted to check how it
works.

It's an iframe, albeit loading a HTML file from the same domain, so
hopefully it'll work fine in most browsers and setups. It does here, but
if others can test and let me know, that'd be great, thanks!

(And cheers to raal for finding some extra interviews that weren't
included on the map before...)

Mike