LibreOffice docs for Ubuntu

Fabián Rodríguez-3 Fabián Rodríguez-3

LibreOffice docs for Ubuntu

Hi

I've consolidated the notes I had about LibreOffice and Ubuntu at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LibreOffice

I've shared it with the Ubuntu community on identi.ca and I hope it will
provide an easy resource to refer to.

Any comments / suggestions are welcome - direct edits to the wiki are
*most* welcome :)

Cheers,

Fabian

--
Fabián Rodríguez
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:MagicFab

davidnelson davidnelson

Re: LibreOffice docs for Ubuntu

Hi Fabian, :-)

2011/1/30 Fabián Rodríguez <[hidden email]>:
> I've consolidated the notes I had about LibreOffice and Ubuntu at:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LibreOffice
>
> I've shared it with the Ubuntu community on identi.ca and I hope it will
> provide an easy resource to refer to.
>
> Any comments / suggestions are welcome - direct edits to the wiki are
> *most* welcome :)

Thanks for this. I've bookmarked the message so as to update our Linux
installation instructions. (We already recommend preferring
installations from a distrib's repos rather than the
community-supplied downloads, which are provided to cater to special
cases and to people who love life at the bleeding edge, and who want
to install the most-recent version before it trickles down from
repos.)

David Nelson

mhenriday mhenriday

Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice docs for Ubuntu

2011/1/30 Fabián Rodríguez <[hidden email]>

> Hi
>
> I've consolidated the notes I had about LibreOffice and Ubuntu at:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LibreOffice
>
> I've shared it with the Ubuntu community on identi.ca and I hope it will
> provide an easy resource to refer to.
>
> Any comments / suggestions are welcome - direct edits to the wiki are
> *most* welcome :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Fabian
>
> --
> Fabián Rodríguez
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:MagicFab

Very useful, Fabian ! Thanks very much !...

Henri