LibreOffice not responding

IOmazic IOmazic

LibreOffice not responding

Hi,

I am working in one agency under UN and we are now deciding whit which office suite to replace our ms office 2003.
We would like to be pioneers under UN to present that LibreOffice is more than good choice to go with.

And here goes my reason of opening new topic, as first of all we need to test new suits, before decision is going to be made, we are having some problems during tests with crashing/not responding, some functions are not working like: Combining data from 2 spreadsheets, etc.

We are using Windows 7 x64 Sp1, LibreOffice 4.1.4.2, Java 7u45 (and on some workstations Java 7u51).

How can we get help regarding our problems?

Kind regards,
Ivan Omazic
Ivan Omazic IT Assistant / Technical Lead iomazic@wmo.int +41 22 730 81 55 +41 79 918 34 26
Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: LibreOffice not responding

Mr Omazic,

It sounds like what you need is professional support:
http://www.documentfoundation.org/certification/developers/

Best regards,

Charles-H. Schulz.

Le Fri, 24 Jan 2014 02:48:56 -0800 (PST),
IOmazic <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I am working in one agency under UN and we are now deciding whit which
> office suite to replace our ms office 2003.
> We would like to be pioneers under UN to present that LibreOffice is
> more than good choice to go with.
>
> And here goes my reason of opening new topic, as first of all we need
> to test new suits, before decision is going to be made, we are having
> some problems during tests with crashing/not responding, some
> functions are not working like: Combining data from 2 spreadsheets,
> etc.
>
> We are using Windows 7 x64 Sp1, LibreOffice 4.1.4.2, Java 7u45 (and
> on some workstations Java 7u51).
>
> How can we get help regarding our problems?
>
> Kind regards,
> Ivan Omazic

Charles-H. Schulz
Co-founder, The Document Foundation,
Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin
Mobile Number: +33 (0)6 98 65 54 24.

IOmazic IOmazic

Re: LibreOffice not responding

Mr Schulz,

thank you very much for your fast replay.