LibreOffice stickers available for events

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

LibreOffice stickers available for events

Hi everyone,

We at TDF have just received a new batch of these stickers:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Love_LibreOffice_sticker.png

If anyone is organising or attending an event to spread the word about
LibreOffice, and wants some stickers to hand out, just send me an email
and we'll sort it out!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: LibreOffice stickers available for events

Hi Mike,

Mike Saunders wrote on 13-04-18 10:43:

> We at TDF have just received a new batch of these stickers:
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Love_LibreOffice_sticker.png

Lovely - just in time :)

We'll have a booth at an open source event next weekend:
  https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2018#EMEA

Can you please send me a small pile?

thanks a lot!
Cor