LibreOfficeFR has reached a new milestone

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
William Gathoye William Gathoye
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

LibreOfficeFR has reached a new milestone

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that our LibreOfficeFR Twitter account has
reached a new milestone: 2000 followers :)

This has been quite a long journey since I took back that old account
[1]. The start wasn't that easy and bad reactions towards us were quite
common. Nowadays, things have changed and most of the people we answer
to are launching with us rather than towards us :) Our design team can
be thanked for this, because our new interface played an important role
in this regard.

I am proud to be part of this community and am delighted to contribute
at my level to the rebirth of the French community. We want to grow
higher than the old days of our previous project [2].

Feel free to retweet our announcement [3] :)

Regards,

[1] I'm curious to share the statistics we have with the "official"
@LibreOffice account.

[2] OO.o

[3] https://twitter.com/LibreOfficeFR/status/1163819721067679744

--
William Gathoye
<[hidden email]>



--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Mike Saunders Mike Saunders
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LibreOfficeFR has reached a new milestone

Hey William,

On 20/08/2019 16:40, William Gathoye wrote:
>
> I'm pleased to announce that our LibreOfficeFR Twitter account has
> reached a new milestone: 2000 followers :)

Fantastic -- congrats! I always see loads of discussion via the
@libreoffice account notifications :-)

> Feel free to retweet our announcement [3] :)

We only use English with @libreoffice, but I've tweeted something:

https://twitter.com/libreoffice/status/1163828242031239168

> [1] I'm curious to share the statistics we have with the "official"
> @LibreOffice account.

Sure, just let me know if you need anything. Here's the growth of
@libreoffice over the last three years (followers):

14 Jun 2016: 10,922
14 Jul 2016: 11,255
14 Aug 2016: 11,681
14 Sep 2016: 12,138
14 Oct 2016: 12,556
14 Nov 2016: 12,875
14 Dec 2016: 13,151
14 Jan 2017: 13,486
14 Feb 2017: 13,898
14 Mar 2017: 14,231
14 Apr 2017: 14,485
14 May 2017: 14,737
14 Jun 2017: 14,950
14 Jul 2017: 15,236
14 Aug 2017: 15,574
14 Sep 2017: 15,885
14 Oct 2017: 16,356
14 Nov 2017: 16,723
14 Dec 2017: 17,020
14 Jan 2018: 17,432
14 Feb 2018: 18,090
14 Mar 2018: 18,640
14 Apr 2018: 19,082
14 May 2018: 19,470
14 Jun 2018: 19,840
14 Jul 2018: 20,148
14 Aug 2018: 20,606
14 Sep 2018: 21,067
14 Oct 2018: 21,537
14 Nov 2018: 21,999
14 Dec 2018: 22,445
14 Jan 2019: 22,907
14 Feb 2019: 23,495
14 Mar 2019: 23,999
14 Apr 2019: 24,671
14 May 2019: 25,109
14 Jun 2019: 25,666
14 Jul 2019: 26,056
14 Aug 2019: 26,517

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
William Gathoye William Gathoye
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LibreOfficeFR has reached a new milestone


On 20/08/2019 17:04, Mike Saunders wrote:
>
> Sure, just let me know if you need anything. Here's the growth of
> @libreoffice over the last three years (followers):

Great super! But I was more thinking about the average views per tweet
you have (in terms of reach).

Because increasing the number of followers without much interaction
leads to nothing otherwise :D

Just asking here in order to see how we compare.


--
William Gathoye
<[hidden email]>


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Mike Saunders Mike Saunders
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LibreOfficeFR has reached a new milestone

On 22/08/2019 19:49, William Gathoye wrote:
>
> Great super! But I was more thinking about the average views per tweet
> you have (in terms of reach).

I just looked at the analytics, and so far in August we've had 47 tweets
with 302,000 impressions, so that averages at 6,425 per tweet (but that
is largely distorted by the LO 6.3 announcement tweet).

In August we've also had 12,100 profile visits and 1,171 mentions.

Cheers,
Mike

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Regis Perdreau Regis Perdreau
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LibreOfficeFR has reached a new milestone

Hi,

Could we have any statistics sorted by langage/country/  about libreoffice
download ?

Cheers,

Régis Perdreau



Le ven. 23 août 2019 à 09:04, Mike Saunders <
[hidden email]> a écrit :

> On 22/08/2019 19:49, William Gathoye wrote:
> >
> > Great super! But I was more thinking about the average views per tweet
> > you have (in terms of reach).
>
> I just looked at the analytics, and so far in August we've had 47 tweets
> with 302,000 impressions, so that averages at 6,425 per tweet (but that
> is largely distorted by the LO 6.3 announcement tweet).
>
> In August we've also had 12,100 profile visits and 1,171 mentions.
>
> Cheers,
> Mike
>
> --
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
> Problems?
> https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
> Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
> Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
>

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Mike Saunders Mike Saunders
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: LibreOfficeFR has reached a new milestone

Hi Regis,

On 23/08/2019 09:20, Regis Perdreau wrote:
>
> Could we have any statistics sorted by langage/country/  about libreoffice
> download ?

We talked about this a bit in the conference opening session. We'll try
to get some data, but you could also ask on the website@ list, as the
infra team may have more stats :-)

Cheers,
Mike

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy