Libreoffice 5.4.7 and 6.0.6 crash systematicaly opening Base with macros ...

Patrick Gelin Patrick Gelin

Libreoffice 5.4.7 and 6.0.6 crash systematicaly opening Base with macros ...

/Hi,/

/I was working on a base project (Debian stretch, 32 bit, Java jdk
8u191) with LibreOffice 5.4.## and then I would like to test latest
stable versio 6.0.6.
/

/So I installed Libreoffice 6.0.6 but LIbreoffice BAse Crash
systematically executing first script.../

/I tryed to reinstall old LibreOffice 5.4.7 version and then LibreOffice
crash systematically executing first script .../

/
/

Robert Großkopf Robert Großkopf

Re: Libreoffice 5.4.7 and 6.0.6 crash systematicaly opening Base with macros ...

Hi Patrick,

please post the script here or upload an example-file with the script.
Could test it here wit 64bit rpm Linux.

Regards

Robert