Libreoffice Calc Insert - Formatting Mark / Format - Control / Format - Form menu not active ?

Vinod Nadiadwala Vinod Nadiadwala

Libreoffice Calc Insert - Formatting Mark / Format - Control / Format - Form menu not active ?

Hi,
    I am having Libreoffice 3.4 installed on windows, i would like to
know about following Calc menu's
CALC : :
1) Insert - Formatting Mark
2) Format - Control
3) Format - Form

    I have checked Calc documentation and calc online help but didn't
found much information about the same, i am learning libreoffice and
above menus are new for me, so if anybody have detailed information on
these menu and how above menus can be activated please let me know,
for reference i have enclosed screenshots of the same.

"Ing. Jiří Hladůvka" "Ing. Jiří Hladůvka"

Re: Libreoffice Calc Insert - Formatting Mark / Format - Control / Format - Form menu not active ?

Try to enter some text into the cell and while typing
chose the option from menu. While you do not edit some text
the options stay disabled (greyed)

Dne 14.10.2011 18:49, Vinod Nadiadwala napsal(a):

> Hi,
>      I am having Libreoffice 3.4 installed on windows, i would like to
> know about following Calc menu's
> CALC : :
> 1) Insert - Formatting Mark
> 2) Format - Control
> 3) Format - Form
>
>      I have checked Calc documentation and calc online help but didn't
> found much information about the same, i am learning libreoffice and
> above menus are new for me, so if anybody have detailed information on
> these menu and how above menus can be activated please let me know,
> for reference i have enclosed screenshots of the same.

Tom Tom

Re: Libreoffice Calc Insert - Formatting Mark / Format - Control / Format - Form menu not active ?

Have you tried the documentation at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation#LibreOffice_Calc_Guide
or
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/
Both locations have the same documentation although the wiki sometimes gets updated a couple of days earlier.