Libreoffice ~ JSON viewer / plugin

bankadmin bankadmin

Libreoffice ~ JSON viewer / plugin

Is there any Libreoffice ~ JSON viewer / plugin ?

Jay Lozier Jay Lozier

Re: Libreoffice ~ JSON viewer / plugin

Hi

On 11/12/2011 02:20 PM, bankadmin wrote:
> Is there any Libreoffice ~ JSON viewer / plugin ?

What OS? Also, check with OpenOffice, their plugins usually work well
with LO.
--
Jay Lozier [hidden email]

Jack Jack

bankadmin wrote:
> Is there any Libreoffice ~ JSON viewer / plugin ?

I don't know what JSON is so I looked it up on wikipedia.  As far I
can tell, it's just regular text (human readable code).  I think you
should be able to open it just like a text file.  Is my assumption
wrong?

Regards
Stephan